The Estoril Conferences jury have decided the five finalists to the Estoril Local Answers Award, to be presented during the Estoril Conferences, between 29 and 31 May.
The ELAA is a ten thousand euros award attributed to a project, initiative, practice or solution that helps raise awareness and solve global challenges at the local level. These five initiatives and institutions were the ones that best represented the ELLA spirit:
- Re-food 4 good Institution – with the project: “The Re-food Movement / Cascais Center”
- Priest António Vieira Institution (IPAV – Instituto Padre António Vieira) – with the project: PAR – Refugee Support Platform
- F2 Institution Family-to-Family support Association – with the project : Super Babysitters
- Global changemakers institution – with the project: Global Youth Summit 2016
- Living thought institution – with the project: Portuguese Association of Pedagogy and Mental Health – Wave by Wave: “Changing lives through surfing, one wave at a time”
This is the 3rd edition of the Estoril Local Answers Award. The winner, to be announced during the next week, will then make his presence in the Estoril Conferences, so that he can present his projects to the audience, during the gala dinner, on May 29th.